Friday, October 26, 2012

little things called worries

hei blog, watever i suppose to call you.

2:12 am in the morning, i just met my indo friend, chit chat, was fun anyways =)
BUTTTT
I AM SCARED OF MY DEGREEEEEE
OMG
PLEASE GOD, HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS!!!!
LET ME GRADUATE PROPERLY.
IM NOT AIMING FOR FIRST CLASS, SECOND UPPER MAY OBVIOUSLY DO. BUT PLEASE NO THIRD AND OTHER SILLY DEGREEEE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE
='(

one little thing, i am not yet ready if you are taken by somebody else yet. so please be it. and hopefully someday, u are able to 'see' me, but i am totally in doubt of it. im not pretty or stunning anw.. =.= niteeeeyyy emotional niteee

dear God,
help me please, i do am sorry that i dont really communicate with you lately. but hopefully, u are hearing me.. sorry oh God.. x(


No comments:

Post a Comment