Sunday, May 30, 2010

LALALALALLA~~~~

HAI!!!!
see you again!!=)

i got a lot of things to write today.,,
1. nata n reta went back to indo.. congrats guys.. have a save flight.. then i texted you guys but no reply?? zzzz...
2. prayer is all about His will.. =)
3. eeerrrrmm.. i served quite well. 1 customer said thanks and said my name.. hahaha special for me! maybe i sounds so exagerate.. but i do feel happy about that.. he is a father with a family though so.. its pure about good service.. hhahahh
4. i remembered the regular customer ... hahaha scary little boy.. rice lovers!!!! lol!!!! =D
5. i dare to ask him whether he is a gay or not.. hahahha and he is a gay ! he said im the only one who dont believe him when he said he is a gay.. i thought he was kidding! lol...
i asked him the very big question i have in my mind..
me: are you seriously a gay?
him: yesterday i saw my BOYFRIEND.. i saw him with another guy.. i want to say hi to him but at the end i didnt do it..
me: how if you see a very handsome guy?? =)
him: like you loh.. like magnet!! (lol..)
me: how if you see a very sexy lady?
him:(i forget what he said.. but i think he feel nothing...)
him: to love a guy is the same like to love a girl but same sex.. (i think he said so.. if im not mistaken) love your parents .. etc.. its love rite..
me: (actually a bit confused...) lol....
i needed to do something else so i finish it first and then come again..
me: FINALLY I DARE TO ASK YOU THIS!! HAHHA
hopefully he dont mind im asking him..... but he seemed ok and gave those answers enthusiastically.. hahaha =D
since that i wanted to ask more.. SHIT!!!!
IM CURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY I AMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
UNFORTUNATELY HE WILL GO SOON TO MALAYSIA AND NEVER COME BACK.. I CANT ASK HIM ANYMORE... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
he is a very good friend.. the most caring of all.. its a pity he has to go so soon.. but its ok.. many other good people will replace him.. =)

questions trigerred in mind...
>how come you become a gay?
>do your parents know?
>have you ever like your own guy friends( since all his friends are guy...)?
> dont say that all of you are gay?????? lol!!!!! =D HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

these questions and thoughts are not to make of him.. I HONOUR his courage to tell the world that he is a gay!!!
I THINK THATS COOL... b=.=d (2 thumbs up) =)

Thanks God you made me meet a bit of reality in this world.. many anomaly happened in this world and i feel happy to experienced 1 of this phenomenon.. (lebay......) but thats more or less what i felt... =)
i dont care about what do you think of me this time.. somehow i dont care... YES!!!

Q: if anyone read this.. please give an answer to this...
is it a sin to become a gay/lesbian?
but then , how if they were born as that nature? they cant choose to be normal.. some people were born in this condition rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment