Thursday, May 13, 2010

today, my time feels really2 slow..
so many things i've done.. im tired till my antibody drop.. and here i am .. almost sick!! I DONT WANT!!!
I already drink the medicine.. but my nose still dripping..
OMG...
I wish He listens to me.. i dont want to be sick..
but sick is not always bad .. i can rest .. =) but hopefully i dont!!
by the way.. i got my ear pierced! thanks to nata who accompanied me till i have the guts to do that..
i think God also do the same thing through His holy spirit.. He will give us strength to pass all of our fears and make us feel so comfortable.. He do exist! He always be there for us.. believe it or not.. i think every human needs God..
well, i dont really know what im talking about..
ok then.. have a nice day!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment