Friday, October 8, 2010

hellllloooooo....

it has been a long time since i last write rite?
just in need to write...
im again in doubt ... now, new friends and environment.. i need to make friends..
i found them.. but i begin thinking , will my bestfriends forget me? i join my new group.. n seems like i begin not so close with both parties.. im afraid.. of being alone..
not here and not there.. my comfort zone seems like fading.. how??
im in between.. is it at the end i have noone to rely on?
i have God beside me always.. but i also need friends rite? i need them..
well, its just my current story, nobody cares though.. i begin thinking im nobody in anyone's heart or mind.. im just a blow of wind that nobody will ever memorize.. maybe..
im just a blow of wind........ that hoping to be a favourite doll(spongebob or watever)something memorable bu actually i could never be....

nothing is eternal.. including happiness
sorry Father tht im not always find joy in my life.. i suppose to be like that but its not always like that.. please Father, just erase all of this feeling.. im not ok.....

No comments:

Post a Comment