Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Insecure

i dont know whats happening here... my mom called and i just answered... nothing special.. ordinary.. but right after that i feel like going home.. i cant stand.. somehow... am i feeling insecure? im really in between am i? just now we played l4d.. cause of me, it became 7 people.. suddnly something cropped out.. well, ella, dixon and nick , the other group is khai, jenny, and wei yang.. me? cant take anything though... when they were talking .. im just listening.. thats mostly what im doing.. why cant i take part? why am i have no initiative to express myself? my fault.. but its me, n still me.. im weakened somehow... is it cause of period? so immature...
im hoping u guys now having fun..
im alone...
alone...
alone...
but sometimes i like to be alone when i feel its just me without barrier and mask .. when im really me, maybe someone else that u guys never see inside me...

maybe the conclusion of me about friendship is always about insecurity......
I N S E C U R E....

1 comment:

  1. hey! dun be sad and insecure. Cause u have me. I feel the same way too. at least we still have friends who care about us. even though we may not have chemistry with the new classmates. <3 Steph

    ReplyDelete