Friday, October 8, 2010

why is it so hard to write about happy things instead of sad things.. im not always emo.. just sometimes...
im happy that i got a blog.. at least i can write my feelings freely.. and not everyone can read it..
Father, how are u?
i think it has been quite along time we havent chat for a long time..
im happy i know u and i believe that u re exist..
its quite sad that many people think u re not exist and they dont believe that u r capable of anything..
i know an angel u send especially for me.. she is avelyn rite?
she is very cute, and smart i think. she is my guardian i felt like taht when she's around..
thanks God..
Father, suddnely i feel like want to cry..
i dont know why..
i love u Father, help me love u more than anything else in this world.. im so sinful and silly
thanks for ur blessing that made me become ur daughter..
i saw so many people losing their faith ..i dont want to.. please always light my way Father..
thanks Father for my parents and sister and all relatives i have..
i want to pray for my mom, please give her strength to face my father everyday, u must have been watching her struggling through all of this rite? please give her strength Father..
i want to pray for my father also, please let him see U and believe in U.. please change him .. noone can change him except U..
i want to pray for my grandparents and all realtives all confirmed believe in U..
i want to pray for my sister.. she has to face my father everyday.. give her strength, and love , not to hate my father..
i want to pray for myself.. to always forgive and never forget to pray for all of my family members..
Father, i dont know what else to say.. thanks for always guarding me and sending ur angels around me..
forgive me for being a stubborn unfillial daughter of U Father..
thanks for all this opportunity to live, family and all things provided well ...
thanks God...

No comments:

Post a Comment