Sunday, November 4, 2012

bidubidubiduuuuu~~

aiyeee!

good nite all!
i wanna share some of the joy i had today.
well, i started my day at 7, wake up, brush my teeth, use my clothes and go to church. it was not great a great service just now. im sorry but the preacher today is sooo shallow. well, been quite sometime, everytime he preached, always been so lame. =.=, im sorrry dear preacher.
then the day ticking away, i went for a gallery seating from 11- 3pm. i just did a very little work there today. yeah, ok i think. then i continued my day to go for Indo students outing. was fun! our group won a "cooking"/"decorating" bread contest. our group made "shredded chicken milo" which was...
AWESOME
LOL
we ate, chat, with quite a lot of people today from other division as well. I reached home 20:21. bathe. then chit chat with my roomies, then my mom called.. which answered alllll my sadness or maybe emptiness that i had these few days.
talking to her, was really soothing. she understands, then yeah, sounds like home.
=) we talked for an hour. an hour of simple blessing. love u mom

No comments:

Post a Comment