Thursday, November 15, 2012

it is all because of yellow.

today, is my silent day
havent talked to people verbally more than 10 words. well maybe for some people, there is nothing special abt it, but for me, yeah.. pretty much rare.
ytd was horrible.
my day started with a flooding aircon in the morning. lucky, my laptop is on the top of some cooler. or else, bye dear
i didnt think abt anything
then the day just gone after consulting with my teacher.. i ate lunch, then do some compiling shit for assesment testing. after i finished i just went to the printing shop. it was raaining, i bring my umbrella. not a prob. I went to d shop, and it was sssoooo crowded with upcoming assesment for other faculties the next or nxt 2 days. i waited 45-1 hour waiting to get my data in the computer. the shopkeeper said, just come back at 9. well. ok. as long as it finished.
i continued my work at school. time flies quite fast. then it was 9.30pm. i went to d shop n tried to look for my stuuff. it was not yet printed. inside my heart, "ok...". i said could u please help me print mine? i waited from 5 n u said i should come back at 9, pleaseee.." half an hour gone. my stuff is not yet printed. finally they printed mine. suddenly there was error in the machine... i said: "so how?" then he said come back in half an hour. then i came back at ard 11.30 something? i just went inside. staring and i was pissed. it printing was not yet done, but they did somebody else's i dont know fucking whose!!
i told them, so how? then he said we are trying blablabla. i just went outside, i was so pissed, i cant hold anymore. i cried and went to buy a drink. then i enter the shop again. i was trying not to look like crying anymore. but when the other shopkeeper asked me to come inside and my thing is not yet ready and the printer is still not work well for mine, i cant hold my tears anymore. in front of some customers and the shopkeepers i burst into tears and i cant stop it in 10-15 minutes. the shopkeeper was feeling bad n tried to calm me down.
after that cry incident i was trying to get myself together. all the unseen stress and sadness, unlucky feeling, washed away by the rain and stupid tears. it was my first real cry ever this year. i seriously never cried that bad till ytd. GOOD, because of that cry they tried hard with my printing, then funny that the owner gave me a drink for feeling bad.
the print was finished not as nice as expected, the yellow become light green. but i was so tired to expect the yelow to come out. it was 1.30 am n i got my stuff printed and rolled up.
loooonng, sad day, but not really that sad though. having fun at school, interior studio.

lesson, dont be last minute. lucky that i didnt print near my assesment day yet, if yeah. i'll not only cried. maybe would be my first, collapse.
shit happens sometimes. but i still think, it meant good.

No comments:

Post a Comment