Thursday, August 22, 2013

escape please

i fell too deep to a well. It was so deep that i found myself falling crazy in it. It was pretty dark and cold. Therefore, i could really felt the warmth when the sun shone unto my face.  I was all alone for quite sometime inside. captivated in the dark well. I was all alone and i started to imagine this person who is so perfect in my mind. He is so perfect as if he fits me and feed my hunger of communicating with some other human beings these days. He is charming. He has a good sense of humour. He is smart and has a great smile. He loves me no matter what i do or think or say. He has never been angry. It was so enticing in which warmth i indulge in and manage to survive in that dark well. I am still trapped inside till one point, he started to change. I think he is angry, i think i said something wrongly. I was sad and lonely for one more time. But it motivates me, to get up and try something to climb the well. I saw no sign of help and that fight makes me think, i need to get out of this well and move on or else i will die alone in here. Such a tragic end i think. stupid. 

I tried and manage to climb the well halfway. I fell again, to that deep, dark, cold well again. My hands were wet and i got some blisters here and there. But i could not stop here, right now... i shouted with some few energy left in my body. I am starting to loose my voice in an hour. What i can do now, preserve my energy. He has never appeared anymore but it did not change the fact that i am still in the dark well. I need to get out of this place.i would be dead if i did not manage to come out of this dark well.

i am scared. the only miracle is sunlight and a person or things which could lift me just up there. I miss freedom. Running around, dry, and the warmth of the day. I missed it so much. I am still in it. It was only a piece of my brain which think i was out there, in the house making and drinking some tea. in fact, i am still here, take me out.. God.. make me out of this well or just take out my soul out of my body. Put me on that warm ground outside the well. I missed all the warmth, my house, my family, all laughters, and... love. true love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment