Thursday, August 1, 2013

first love meant to fall =D

i just read my own writting,

It was so funny that I am soooo incapable of making my promise unbroken in a matter of feelings.
i promised to stop texting. Well it did not happened that smoothly.
well, as promised, we finally went out. I met his brother. HE IS SO DAMN GOOD LOOKING AND SMART. GOD. COMPARE TO HIM, he sat next to me, i could see, you are still a kid. Seriously, we looked like kids i think. lol

we talked so much. It was fun, he told me that his dad were lazy and kind of stop monetarily funding them. wow! I felt blessed cause my family is not that kind. and then, nobody's perfect anyways. no family does, i had my own problems and pain as well. LOVE OR MONEY? you choose.
He as well told me that he basically go against stereotype. Do not ever judge me the same as others. Creepy a little. He is not that approachable. He is smart and he has his own mind. He is logical as fuck. He dont use feelings sometimes. it is all logic inside his mind. I want to get that thinking as well. i hate being so emotional. tiring. Spread me some logic dude. please. would be great.
anyway, yeah, he is a good friend but not so close one. I think he created his own wall for everyone. I dont exactly know why. He just says, i dont trust anyone.

he programmed his future. i understands now why his priority became this way. Your family and past shaped you the way you are now. Strong will people usually had their own pressure that made them hard as steel.

Too smart maybe not so much a blessing as well.

Well, i did texted him the last time that he should make a move. which totally, shit. i dont mean it was me though. loools. watever been said stays there, u cant take it back. Act normal. just smile around him like what i usually do to everyone. make him a friend. Friendship lasts, right? anyway, i deleted his number i just save it in my screenshot. just in case something urgent coming up. nooo turning back.

move on dude. it was nice to fall in love. It was maybe my first, I tried. I am not lose. i was brave. Thanks God for this first love you may call it. Thank God, You make me fall to this kinda guy. Because he is not boastful or else i will not be able to fall in love again, ever. because of the shame, is suppose. Making a move and shit. wow. was hillarious. Next one? hahahahha I believe he is there somewhere, its just that we have not yet meet. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment