Monday, August 5, 2013

FUCK

i think i have a bit of mental problem today.

Yesterday i was fine so does the other day. But today, i just feel like just stop caring so much about me.
when you dont care just dont pretend that you care. its like Oh gosh, please, stop it. i feel like screaming,  i feel like just get it off my mind. but yeah dont seemed like working
i hate my inner self abit today. but i just feel angry towards my dad.
he annoys me
he asked how r u?
which doesnt mean fucking anything to him i suppose. like seriously, he never ask almost any shit when we do really meet. i hate it man. when u dont give a fuck, then just dont fucking pretend that u care. please.

i hate two face people
stop it self, u fuck ur own mind with hatred.
stop it

just stop ur fucking mind for this kind of thoughts.

FUCKKKKK
WHATS WRONG WITH ME???

No comments:

Post a Comment