Wednesday, May 15, 2013

a lot like love , the pursuit of happiness review

these 2 movies were awesomeee
totally make my day. =)

the pursuit of happiness make me realized that i have to work harder for whatever i dream. be smart and dont always cried unless its necessary. there is always a way to survive if u want it so bad. If u really want it, u will work 3-4 times harder n sometimes, take a risk, but be smart! =)

secondly, a lot like love make me learn that ur so called destined person will make its way if u r destined to be together. there is no rush needed at the end, they will get back together again. i was so touched because the guy was so nerdy and the girl was so cool but yeah, she was a bitch. but in 6 years, they both changed in a good way. =)

who is my destiny? wondering, will i as well meet him like in some random airport? having some random strolls together, fling in summer relationship status but always be able to get back to our own path and at the end get back together again?

those 2 are should watch movies lads..
;)

suddenly i got a text regarding a show. it makes me urrghhh!!! i dont know why i feel so angry about it, well my crush. he seriously, i dont know whether he is avoiding me or what?? i seriously feel like punching him.
PMS IS BETTER. Makes me feel like myself more. GOOD self! u should be so! i think im moving on. hopefully.. hopefully..

No comments:

Post a Comment