Wednesday, May 1, 2013

its totally over

i think my crush avoiding me like hell now. im kinda a bit heartbroken though. I tried, but yeah, he had never been interested in me in the first place i think. i scared him really.
i deleted wahtever there in my phone. i still have his number, but i wont easily contacted him anymore. enough breaking your heart my dear sweetie. enough. u tried, but yeah, the answer is no no. He just cant take u of who u r though. so yeah, but u r gg to be fine. u r strong! he is just not that guy ok? u r just assuming, u know. u tried, but yeah, it didnt work. dont mess ard anymore. stop hurting yourself. stop choking urself with this guy who dont really care about you anymore. you stupid girl. indeed really stupid. its gg to take a while, but yeah, no worries, i think God prepared somebody else for me. =) 

God, just help me not to hurt myself anymore. just heal this crack. lol. let me just forget. let me get up and fly again. =) Thanks god!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment