Tuesday, April 30, 2013

sadness?

i think im sad.
ytd my mom just called me. it made me, miss her even more. she understands me as i always ever thought about her, she calms me down and supported me always...
i have never tell her about some stuff... hahahha secret is always best.

i still cant let go off the thoughts of my crush hating me because the things i have said last time. but seemed like right now, i would be just gone from his mind like ashes. really stupid, indeed. i suppose not to say that earlier. ever. now me myself, feeling hurt, not yet that bad... i think he avoided me. long text is a no no i think. but yeah, seems like im out of his teritory ever. even though he is still replying but yeah, nothing much, he will not try to entertain me either. i dont know whether its because he is busy or what, im not sure, and could never be. today should be my last day texting him without any reason thing...

it should be my last. maybe have to, to be exact.



No comments:

Post a Comment