Friday, April 19, 2013

xp

I am in the studio. still in the studio. with my so called, midnight friends.. hahahaha we've been on our I dont know how many second day time, we stayed at school. i totally think it is fun! but yeah, the fact that it is soon gonna be over kinda makes me feel hmmmm...

well, i was doing some cutting for the project, and my mind was thinking about something else. i was just thinking that family really shaped you alot. The personality you are having now came from the family became the part of you in even facing the society or circumastances, whatever you call it. I just think, take an example, 2 girls next to me, they are the last child, in which making them so much bolder, in a good way, they know how to appreciate themselves. In relation towards relationship, girls like this would never being cheated by the guy. TOTALLY AWESOMEEEE...

I dont know, but i am a conservative thinking girl who like girls to be treated like a girl and in my opinion should not get cheated by the guy for whatever reason. Even though, i feel sad too if the guy get cheated by the girl as well, but yeah, it still feel different. 

Some youtube gurus and some other google articles as well teaching everyone to firstly appreciate themselves. well yeah, in my case kinda hard, im the other way around of those girls stated above, i dont know is it because im the first child or not, but i am indecisive and tend to just let go (maybe psychologically had been situated to always let go some things, sharing love to your siblings and stuff). I am not so sure yet abt that but in my head it sounds really logical which if i dont write this thing, i might forget about this "precious" thoughts. LOL. 

waht about middle child syndrome? ahhahaahah not yet analyzing that one though, my close friends were mostly either first or last child... =)

one more precious lesson from dove beauty sketches project. it tells us, how often do we think we are the ugliest shit on earth and on the other people's eyes, you are totally an amazing person whom you never really care and appreciate for your own sake. The psychologist says, maybe you should not think of how you look outside. Because yeah, it is relative, "beauty" is subjective. The positive quality inside, the happier you makes the most charming person you could have ever seen. 

i am saying it as if me myself the happiest person ever, well, it was all from the internet mixed by my own thoughts. Wishfully, i can be that happy person, who can appreciate myself better. no more insecurity and shit. look up and shineeeee!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment