Monday, April 29, 2013

Thing in mind

Well, today is monday. i could feel my first day called, freedom day? Not so sure what about those though. I watched iron man 3 dude! it was awesomeeee!!

anyway, i have been feeling weird, unsatisfied, or sad, i am not sure... something is lacking but yeah, im not sure what that is though. hahahhaha im such a weirdoooooo... 

another thoughts i had today...

am i really falling in love? or its just a form of curiosity? am i lost in this battle? do i have any chance? stupid unnecessary thoughts tho. but yeah, apart of growing up? ahhahhahaha such a late bloomer. i think im gonna stop chasing. its stupid. in the future i think u r going to get urself cheated this way if u do give all ur effort an shit for him. realllll stupid. xp. 

wake up dude! wake up! be sane!

love yourself. even more. u deserve a better person. chase another impala or watever u called those preys. lol. u r gonna regret not to keep me. i can give my whole heart and all to the person i love. even friends anything.. i know its stupid. but yeah, thats me and maybe my only gift from God? I think so. yeah, tahts me maybe. maybe... 

after this, i shall erase all my sadness and worries. that prince gonna come. no worries. =) Thanks God for this experience because i think it somehow makes me change. i am less mean now, i think. Thanks for it God. Thanks for it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment