Wednesday, April 24, 2013

hello. its 3.29 am in the morning. my third day at school staying over with 6-7 people working on our own projects. Assesment is just 2 days ahead. I was so freaking anxious this afternoon because i was hillariously eavesdropping somebodyelse's conversation today, they were talking about this viva voce, final year presentation about your project and some other stuff. I was so freaking scared even though it is still next week but the idea of standing in front of the lecture and explaining the idea of your project kinda thing scares the hell out of me. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. i was so scared. really. in my worst case of anxiousness, i texted several people, but they dont really reply that fast. Sometimes its just taht ur most important people in your lives, wont be around to calm u down the way ideally you wished they would. We all can do it, but lack of confidence makes u afraid it. even the smallest thing on earth may kill u without hesitation if one doesn have any confidence.

be confident of urself. JM says, we know things better than anyone else.
do ur best and let God do d rest

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment