Tuesday, April 23, 2013

weak minded girl

hei, this is h-4 from assesment day/ and tomo at 10am, we suppose to do online submission for some of our stuff. i am feeling so dragged doing anything today. seriously. i dont know what is wrong with me.

i made plans to do and stuff. but i didnt do it man. GoDdddd...

I may just need to get rid of this out of my head and put it aside at the backside of my head and yeah, i should just do things we could as much as possible.

i am highly2 sleepy. i finished my coffee but it affect nothing. maybe i should bathe??
but anyways.. i had this talk with my besties, it was just that i should not put my expectation too high. always prepare urself for the worst? hhahaha but yeah keep looking upwards! my head totally agreed with this idea. i wanted to follow that f***ing instruction of not to self destruct but i cant. silly head. sillllyyy idiot head. love urself. be who u are. find urself again. you are stronger than this u know.

GOD, please just help me to just love myself more. so no matter who the guy my destiny would show me in the future, i dont get cheated or hurt badly. i dont want to. Thanks God, for everything. it is indeed a fun journey  of living. to love and to be loved. =)

enjoy ur day girl! ganbate girl! u can do this! FINISH THIS OFF N U R A FREE BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment