Monday, April 8, 2013

david oyster

GUD MORNIIIINGGG!!

it is 2.42 am in the morning. at school and doing my work with my friends. =) last year of schooling is really2 fun. we've gone through so many things together though. we eat, we laugh, but luckily not so much crying together...

i love my 3 and soon i think i have another one gem in my life. they all are equally as important as my own life i think haahhaha. they, seriously, my secret diaries. well cool yeah, i have 4 diaries lol.

it is really funny and to think about it heart warming to always having them around. They seriously had became a part of me i think. im telling you how much i love them, even we dont meet in a day or two, we are gg to start missing each other badly. i have never felt this attached before. it feels.. really good to be able to love and care for someone, but im so fortunate i have 3 and even 4 people in my life i think this important. However, i know one day, we are not gg to be together again. somehow i just knew, we are gg to be separated, sooner or later. u call it fate? not sure..

Another piece of lovely thoughts in my head was, i feel blessed i am allowed to be able to like someone. Even though i dont even know if he felt the same way as me, which im doubting. he is a type of nice guy whom girls like to fall for. Which annoyingly, given him totally i think so many choices to just pick the fishes in his kinda muddy pond. wow! jealous of you man. so good huh. =.=

anywayssss,
18 days before assesment, my heart thumps a bit faster, clock is ticking, slightly faster than yesterday i think. aaaaa!!!!!

a letter for my mr. assesment,
dear sir, just be dead. go away and dont come again.
im soon gonna be over you.
you r gg to be dead
im gg to kill you!
piece of piiiiiiiiipppp (pie) lol



No comments:

Post a Comment