Monday, May 6, 2013

=)

hi again,

i felt happy today. sort of. my day ended nicely with a heart warming story from an aunty i just met on the lift. its kinda heart warming in such a small but extremely "cold" city like this, an aunty still cares about others. She brought some leftovers from the restaurant that she worked and given them to the people in the neighbourhood whom are not that lucky. It was such a great story i guess.

Makes me think, sometimes what u might need to make urself happy is a simple thought of caring about others. Make a difference for them =).  A side of my mind was saying that I need to have a good financial security in my life. I wanted to do this. to do that. well, again, yeah, i think it just makes me think. how am i gg to make my life more meaningful? maybe... happier? =)


No comments:

Post a Comment