Tuesday, May 28, 2013

abouuuttttt yesterday i think

it is weird. i started to just let him go. but seems like he get even closer to me i guess? we talked we laughed we just become friends i guess. hopefully it would keep good this way.  at least i know he is not mad or avoid me. we had simply a foolish discussion about girls should chase or give hints to guys. instead of chasing they dont mind being chased instead. i was like, "so you felt like a king huh?"
lol. my ex-crush nod and laugh. like, what the hell! what is that suppose to meannn? there were 4 of us that day anyways.. but it shows that, guys maybe have changed. the idea of girls being pursued kinda rare unless u r damn desirable i think. i dont know. im new in this game tho. About sunday, it is kinda cute, he suddenly just approached me and say, hi kem. wow, kinda rare... all the awkwardness come by again. hahahah

orrrrrrr,
maybe actually attracted to this girl next to me? her name is E. we call her E.. . i saw him sat next to her one moment when i was busy somewhere talking to other people. she is very kind, mature, like to laugh and smile, so calm. unlike me. im totally the opposite, have i no chance? shit. square 1. no no no. im good with myself. im good if we r just friends. im gonna be a i dont know.. hahahaha.





No comments:

Post a Comment