Saturday, May 18, 2013

healing..

today is not bad at all.
quite tense at the beginning, but yeah, today i managed to get my aircon fixed, get a problem solved, do my project, last but not least, i found that i like myself a bit more today. Achievements? even though there is nothing big about it but i dont feel that moment that i became so sad over unreciprocated love over my crush.

i think i can turn my page to the next pretty soon. =)
a stranger, not really a stranger i suppose, she knows me bcoz she knows my mom anyways, hopefully, mom didnt make me firstly sound soooo sad or pitiful. reason being, i think should be kept as a secret yet.

i still kept talking abt "him" to my friends, and it makes me happy though, which at the same time, makes me healed faster i guess because when u talk abt  it a loooot u realized, it was, not it is. That's why, it does work for me. I realized it was fun and change me i think a bit. nothing bad about falling in love. even though at the end you may not get what you want, but who cares!

im not trying to sell or oversell myself as well, maybe more likely motivate myself? it is okay u didnt like me as much as i do but you'll regret that because i just realized, i have high tolerance as a person (im not joking, i just realized), i can stand most kind of people, i think im kinda good in becoming a communicator between boss n seller/ something like that. i love people. im gonna be prettier i wish! i am kinda person who will finish what she starts, she would have bigger will and heart to be a better person. missing me, is your loss.

game?
restart? continue?
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0 game over.
restart?

yes.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment