Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 things happened today..
1> i ran super fast and Nata laughed really2 alot at me!!! and she wrote it in her blog..
hahahha
it's ok though.. funny and embarassing.. =D hahahahahhaha
cant stop laughing also...

2> i was in the bus.. there was an indian old woman sat on the chair.. then came a chinese old woman and sat next to her.. suddenly they talked to each other.. but i dont know whether they were talking in the same language or not.. but they seemed to understand each other (i presumed they both talking in different language) hahahha it's funny.. but they seemed so happy..

im just thinking.. if no one is racist... never look down on anyone , this world would be a better place to live.. i confess, i sometimes look down to certain kind of people and i think everyone also has a tendency of doing/thinking so but in different rate.. im so sorry for that.. i'll try to be more fair.. since we are created equally.. gender, raise, language, or whatever difference we have , should be seen as variety that make the world more beautiful..

Thanks God for whatever situation you've placed me.. came to singapore was a big decision for me . Thankfully, you made me see outside my comfort zone and let me learn from it.. Thanks to have made me met such great friends and people... Thanks for Your great love and blessing for just a human like me who can never give You a return..

No comments:

Post a Comment