Tuesday, April 13, 2010

hai my blog...

i should share you this...
rather than sad alone...

i never know what's in your mind...
i wanna know.. but i dont dare to speak.. i think im an outsider the one who doesnt need to know..
i think im quite close to you but actually its not true..
i have no rights to know...
my brain.. please dont be a kepo!!
its none of my bussiness.. and you dont want me to know... so yeah... accept it!!
i hope im a plegmatic (i am... supposed to..)but why this thing never comes out in the right time!!

u r my friend but im not as that close to know...
btw, what's the motive for me to know? gossipping?
i think no... i just wanna know... but then what else?
whats the point?
...................................

its your own fault .. you feel sad in the wrong time... you dont have to.. CANT MAYBE..
You cant said i have the right to know...
case closed... dont be a kepo.. not good..
=)
im not sad anymore...
hahahhah
NATA... I HOPE U R HERE...
SO BORING...
=(

1 comment:

  1. sorry... but you in the last paragraph not reffering to you but myself...
    hahhahah
    =D

    ReplyDelete