Saturday, April 17, 2010

????

blog describing the owner's better..
at least you express what you think...
i saw other's blog...
some i saw their true colors inside it...
some.. are amazingly unpredictable...
some are emo.. some are happy and full of sweet things.. some are introspective..
for me?
i just write what i think .. and i think it's not interesting at all..
im just an ordinary person without anything special .. personality or even skill..
im just a watcher who see from far..
im a coward who dont dare to speak..
i have nothing positive..
im moody and change easily..
im using different masks ..
i feel guilty .. i hope i can change..
be myself and show my true color..
I hope i can say "i dont care what you see in me"

im a random person who always talking and thinking here and there..
never concentrate 100% ..
lazy and naive?
i think these are some pieces of me..
thanks to all of my friends who has accepted such a boring person like me without any complaints and always made me happy and be there for me whenever i feel sad or troubled..
now i have 2 precious friends.. i hope they never regret make friends with me ..
plus 3 guardians who always keep watching me and be there for me..hahaha..
thanks to all humans who care and love me as their friend, bestfriend(if possible), daughter and sister or whatever family status i am..
special , great thanks to my Father.. who always be at my side.. but sometimes i didnt realized it... He has such a really huge love and affection that comfort me.
deep inside my heart , somewhere, He is there guiding me..
thanks to this blog.. everytime i feel down i write on you and can found Him at the end that can shed my tears , confuse, and dissapointment.
love all of you my friends, my family, and especially for You who always keep watching me from there...
=)

1 comment:

  1. yes, all of us are ordinary people. It is GOD in us that make you and me extraordinary :)
    You are unique. I believe GOD has a special plan for you :)
    I'm so proud of you! You improve a lot in terms of spirituality *you can double check with jie jie Dyna & Lilis if you don't believe me :p *

    ReplyDelete