Monday, April 12, 2010

quite a weird day....

since yesterday... there's always a topic of love...
whether it's about a true love or monkey love????
hahhaha

love... what is love?

is this a week from HIM for me to learn and see what is love?

Love... can be dangerous.. i think...
it's sweet and can bring you lots of happiness...
at the same time so much ache and sadness...
what is the purpose of love and loving ? why God created such feeling that is so dangerous?
love someone or something more than love Him...

Oh God.. forgive me for this feeling... if i can .. i choose to have never love anyone in my life except You... it's so hard to get rid of it... by the way.. IM NOT IN LOVE THOUGH... it WAS...
i hope.. i'll never love for anyone TOO DEEPLY (is the grammar correct?) .. too much pain ... i dont dare... im just a crybaby..
let my love to You always take over me and my thoughts...
for conclusion.. i hope my thoughts about love is wrong... but who knows.. lets see tomorrow and so on...

i still wanna write.. what else should i write?
errrrrrrmmmmmmmmm...

i just watched "date night" it's also about LOVE!!
just realized..

why people need love? i think everyone knows the consequences of loving someone.. but why people (including me) still want it? what's so special about it? weird...
i dont believe if in my age there is somebody who NEVER falling in love.. i would amazed...
but if it's happened i feel a bit jealous... she/he may never feel hurt by it.. everyday happy!! no thoughts about losing your loved ones.. that would be WOW!!

i just think...
am i too egoist till i dont want to fall in love?

well... its my thoughts.. and is scattered around.. see my writtings? i'm talking here and there..

or..
am i not mature enough ?
life is not always a happy journey where you can always get what you want.. there's always a pain that you have to feel ... or is it just my thoughts that suffering and pain is exist? but i cant say that suffering is not exist... =.=?? i think the best answer is .. its all up to you and your thoughts to take over your brain to say im happy and feel content , feel i can accept it and i can get something positive over it..to whatever happened... HE is the ONE who always can give us the strength and joy to whatever condition we had..

sorry for my bad english.. i tried to write in english to improve (hopefully) my english...
i still want to write.. but i need to do my work... see you later my blog.. i'll write again maybe in the morning? if i still have energy and mood to write and OBVIOUSLY TOMORROW!!
INTERESTING STORIES WILL COME SOON!!!
NOWWWWW!!!
DO YOUR WORK DUMB!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAH
=D

2 comments:

  1. i think.. i should write this thing..
    He made us in His looks.. Love is one image of Him..
    that's why love is exist... is it true?
    hope so...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is not one image of HIM.
    GOD HIMSELF is love.
    GOD=love

    ReplyDelete