Saturday, March 2, 2013

1001 people in your life

i met a lot of amazing people in my life.

started from home, i met my mom. She is such a "torch" of light in me and my sister's life. The most admirable person i always want to be.
i went to school. I learnt how to write essay right now. I met gazilion people whom change my life each day. The friends whom always supported me. A person who dont really care. a person whom has such a big passion for soemthing. a person who takes things and give you back something in return.
approached by sucky people. learn the meaning of survival. learn how to be a subordinate. teamate. roomate. after all, its all the people whom made you change. not only inside you, but the surroundings around you whom make you feel good or bad about yourself. however, you just cant denied critisism and all that shit afterall. thats life. if you look at your path, you should see all the goodness. there is no such pain without any result in it. thats what i believe i guess and i think whoever you are too, you should do believe so. thats how you walk and run. not just looking back and cry about it. it makes you stop and not moving.

im not the most positive person in the world nor the smartest person on earth, not the most kind hearted person live in earth nor the most honest person even. this is just a confession. a thought from an ordinary girl in such an extraordinary world and people in it. i  felt blessed that i was born in this world. Knowing whoever I have met in my entire life. laughing. crying. chatting.

maybe, we should meet each other even one day. who knows we could be best friends?
good day!

it is the thought that rules everything... keep it positive =)

No comments:

Post a Comment