Thursday, March 28, 2013

6.22 am at school

heloo peeps. first day of staying up at school after a week + of break.

well, i did quite a thought about my project i guess. but yeah, not so much tho...
o yeah, next to our studio is product design studio. they were madddd... 4am, screaming, head banging, stuff banging, shirtless with metal music and cursing. ahhahahah kinda funny!

well anyways, i do think girls are just thinking too much. overthinking has never been good to me. me and my friends sounds like really overthink about me and my crush which made me flattered and feel happy. Till i saw the fact, hey, your crush might be in love with some other girl man... i can see that, he sounded like having fun..
what am i doing??
dont think too much, maybe he is just want to be my friends, as any other people as well. and so does the other people rite? he may be just wanna make more friends, nothing more.
he is kind and always is.
wake up girl. dream is over. kinda over. dont flourished your dream too much, will be hard for you to step back on track.
dont be stupid really. there might be nothing going on as well.
be a good friend indeed.
be a good friend.
dont expect so much till u see the signs. which is not even 10% of it i guess.

do work. dont take so much sleep. be happy and independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment