Thursday, March 7, 2013

my prayer answered

last week or last month i was praying hoping that he showed me the "one". well, He does showed me a "closing door" i guess. Pretty obvious now i think. well, sayonara akihabara! Let this crush just go away.. slowly but for sure it is gonna be healing. thanks for the lesson God! everything.. =) just one little thing i hope he would do. to forgive me and do not think ever again im a prick.

lesson:
do not ever say sorry.
do not text ever the first one.
play "expensive"
be a smart girl.
my friend told me to be active. active in his term i dont really get it as well, (refer to pond's ads).
be charming (which i have no idea how to be one)

anyway, it was fun. i believe the right one come on its time. HOPE FOR BEST!
the sun shines brightly, so do your heart, no use crying or being sad right? nobody is sad for you either. learn from it, and dont make the same mistake ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment