Sunday, March 10, 2013

sunny day on the 10th

hellow willow yellow mashmellow~~

its monday today.
tomorrow i have some shirt submission btw.
but yeah, i will just a bit more put my pen down and writting some stuff here.

Its been.. i dont know. but yeah, maybe a month? im having a super deep crush. and actually, i was totally make a wrong move according to my trustable advisors.
its really stupid when i like someone, i become, mean.. i am mean in nature i guess? but not that much? oh dear... now is like my chance is even getting worst.
looking at the bright side, he might forgive me or just think that im a weirdo.. but yeah.. its okay. i might try to fix it according to my advisors advice?
WELL ITS VERY SIMPLE. JUST BE A LADY.
THE BIGGEST RESOLUTION TO BE MADE IS
TO BECOME A LADY..
GOSH....
HOW TO DO THIS?????????????
I'll try to become more ladylike. how? im not that sure, seriously.....
im quite sad because of myself. what matters is inside, not much outside right? well it matters as well. i need to loose some more weight. be confident and feminine. Thats the plan!
lets see how far can i go? how succesful my story gonna be?
life is just another adventure isnt it?
God, help me to be more ladylike. it does sounds like a stupid thing to ask.. but yeah, i think i need to ask for it... thanks God for everything... even though it maybe tough and stuff, i was being facilitated to experience of i might say, getting older?

it seems vain, but yeah, this kid, still learning to live in this world. happily and still naively innocent, slightly stupid. but yeah, this is me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment